The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria, New YorkPark Avenue 303, New York, United States
- 375 Units
- Q1 2023 Planned completion
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria, New York
The world’s most fascinating and influential people have always lived at the Waldorf Astoria New York.
Since its opening in 1931, this iconic symbol of New York luxury was the residence of choice among world leaders, celebrities, and the global elite. No other hotel in the world provided its residents with best-in-class service and an unparalleled lifestyle all at the center of society, commerce, and geopolitical events.
Today’s unprecedented restoration of this Park Avenue landmark will deliver a collection of contemporary residences in The Towers above the legendary hotel, with interiors and amenities artfully designed by Jean-Louis Deniot. Featuring the finest living quarters complemented by a world of unsurpassed amenities and services, there is no more glamorous address in New York City than The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria.
New studio to penthouse condominium residences priced from $ 1.8 million
PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES & SERVICES
- 24-hour doormen and lobby desk attendants at both Park Avenue entry and porte cochère entry at 50th Street
- Private porte cochère with 24-hour valet service and private residential entry
- Live-in resident manager and 24-hour security
- 24-hour concierge services in addition to dedicated on-site professionals
- Front-door package and service delivery via signature Concierge Closet
- Secure off-street loading facilities for move-ins and deliveries
WELLNESS & FITNESS:
- Men’s and women’s wellness lounges, each opulently designed with a sauna, steam room, treatment room and changing area
- Starlight Pool, a 25-meter indoor swimming pool in a dramatic, double-height space with skylight
- Leading-edge fitness center with private training studios
- Best-in-class training, nutrition, and treatment programs provided by the hotel’s signature spa
ENTERTAINMENT & LEISURE:
- Starlight Terrace, accessible via the Starlight Lounge; this private outdoor respite includes two kitchens and multiple seating areas overlooking Park Avenue
- Winter Garden lounge with bar
- Grand Salon with high arched ceilings and city skyline views, designed for private functions
- The Chrysler Room, a private dining room with an adjacent demonstration kitchen and catering kitchen
- Presidential Library and Bar
- The Cue Club, including two pool tables and one snooker table
- Night & Day Theater with stage and screen
- Children’s playroom
- Wine tasting room with Gaggenau wine vaults for private wine storage
BUSINESS - THE EMPIRE CLUB:
- Private offices available for reservation
- Boardroom with full conference capabilities
- Small conference rooms suitable for private meetings
- Reception desk available for host’s staff to receive visitors
- Spacious coworking lounge
- Service pantry available for catering and coffee service
- Copier and wireless printing capabilities
Terraced residences are available upon request.
Each residence celebrates the scale and beauty of the original architecture a perfect balance of aesthetic and practical considerations with windows that replicate the building’s original design and flood the rooms with dynamic views of the New York cityscape.
Kitchens feature wood and lacquer cabinetry custom-designed by Deniot and fabricated by Italian design house Molteni&C, cleverly concealing top-of-the-line German appliances by Gaggenau.
Elegant primary bathrooms offer heated floors, rain showers, and custom Italian vanities. Handcrafted finishes, natural materials, and subtle Art Deco references bring a sense of history to these gracious contemporary spaces.
Residential interior designer: Jean-Louis Deniot
Hotel interior designer: Pierre-Yves Rochon
Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
Art Curator: Simon de Pury
The Waldorf Astoria is at the heart of New York life. Located on Park Avenue with Central Park at its doorstep, it is surrounded by the city's finest cultural institutions such as the Guggenheim Museum or the New York Public Library, the best restaurants and bars, and the high-fashion destinations of Madison and Fifth Avenue
Thank you for your inquiry.