The new Miami lives here - Elysee788 Northeast 23rd Street , Miami, United States
- 100 Units
- ready to move in Planned completion
The new Miami lives here - Elysee
Striking appeal, yet intimate at its core, Elysee will soon punctuate Edgewater’s skyline with its glimmering architecture soaring 57 stories over Biscayne Bay. The boutique building features just two expansive residences per floor, each boasting breathtaking, unobstructed views of the Bay, Miami Beach and Downtown Miami skylines. Designed by Jean-Louis Deniot, one of Paris’ most sought-after interior designers, Elysee embodies sophisticated living amongst Miami’s flourishing arts districts.
3 to 6 bedroom residences
Purchase price from $ 1,938,064
Grand Lobby Level:
- Owners’ Bayfront Lounge
- Waterfront Sunrise Pool
Wellness Level - 7th Floor:
- Summer Kitchen and BBQ Terrace
- Waterfront Fitness Center
- Spa with Sauna, Steam Room, Shower and Massage Rooms
- Blow Dry Bar Children’s Room
Owners Sky Lounge - 30th Floor:
- Grand Dining Room Seating up to 24 Guests
- Library and High Definition Theatre Room
- Game and Media Room
- Catering Facility with Chef’s Table
- 24-Hour Security and Video Surveillance
- White Glove Butler and Door Attendant
- Valet Parking for Residents and Guests
- Automated Parking with Attendant
- Charging Stations for Electric Cars
- High-Speed Private Elevators
Elysee Attaché Program
From housekeeping to world travel and premium seating, your Elysee Attaché provides countless ways to ease and enrich daily life.
All residences boast sunrise and sunset terraces, while floor-to-ceiling windows capture natural light and frame unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and beyond.
Each expansive residence is accessed via semiprivate elevator foyer. Flow-through, open concept
floor plans are integrated with the latest smart home technology.
- ItalKraft cabinetry
- Waterworks faucets and fixtures
Architect: Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica
Interior Design: Jean-Louis Deniot
Rising alongside Biscayne Bay, Elysee is at the center of all that’s new and exciting in Miami.
Edgewater is surrounded by some of the country’s most vibrant neighborhoods, including the Design District, Wynwood Arts District, Arts & Entertainment District, Midtown, Brickell Financial District, Downtown and Miami Beach.
Each of these distinctly exceptional areas are premier destinations for fine dining, designer shopping, top-ranked schools, and world-class performing arts and entertainment.
Thank you for your inquiry.