Extraordinary Views in Manhattan – Madison House15 East 30th Street , New York, United States
- 199 Units
- ready to move in Planned completion
Extraordinary Views in Manhattan – Madison House
In the heart of stylish NoMad, Madison House offers unsurpassed panoramic views of New York City, where every residence has a corner window and 11-foot ceilings or higher. With architecture by Handel and interiors by Gachot Studios, these homes start 150 feet in the air and soar to over 800 feet.
1-4 bedroom residences
Purchase price from $ 1,490,000
- Cold plunge pool
- Steam room, sauna and treatment room
5th Floor North:
- 14-seat Private Dining Room with demonstration kitchen, catering kitchen and pantry
- Conference room
- Lounge, card room and serene reading room
5th Floor South
- Exercise room lounge
6th Floor South:
- Golf simulator room
- Children’s playroom
Madison House lets you float above the city. Interiors by Gachot frame the miracle outside but provide serene style and the best bones for personal touches. The layouts carefully consider the flow of daily life, from peaceful mornings to nights entertaining against the animated skyline backdrop.
- 11-foot ceilings, corner windows
- Gracious and private entrance foyers in each home
- Walnut doors with Gachot custom-designed oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- White oak plank floors
- Gachot-designed, custom rift-cut walnutcabinetry
- Gaggenau, Bosch and Whirlpool appliances
- Dornbracht faucets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Heated floors in the master bathrooms
Architect: Handle Architects
Interior: Gachot Studios
NoMad sits in the heart of what matters about Manhattan—the fashion and design districts, the river parks to east and west, the financial and media hubs to south and north. Music and theater can be found blocks away in nearby East and West Villages or up on Broadway, all just moments away.
At the center of all the spokes, NoMad provides the perfect launch to outer excursions and is now the destination for cool-hunters in search of great food, cutting-edge style, art happenings, and the latest in design.
Not all is bustle: Madison Square Park is not just a stage for event programming but six acres of lush greenery that can be enjoyed for picnics, reading, or simply lying out to enjoy the sun and breezes.
Thank you for your inquiry.