Effortless, elegant, individual – The Centrale138 East 50th Street , New York, United States
- 124 Units
- ready to move in Planned completion
Effortless, elegant, individual – The Centrale
At 71 stories, The Centrale takes its place alongside Midtown Manhattan’s most iconic buildings, encompassing a collection of 124 classic yet undeniable modern residences, envisioned by Champalimaud.
The Centrale’s exterior design by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, builds upon classic Art Deco architecture with contemporary elements thoughtfully displayed throughout, such as the lightly reflective glass façade articulated with facets of terracotta chevrons.
The Centrale reveals its base, body and crown from street to the sky with crystalline switchbacks, creating a dynamic rhythm of angled reflections of the surrounding Midtown landscape.
1 - 4 bedroom residences
Purchase price from $ 1,725,000
- Reception lobby attended by a full time doorman and concierge
- Dramatic Port Cochere spanning from 50th to 49th Street
- Spacious corner Great Room with 36’ ceilings and soaring windows
- Beautifully landscaped Club Terrace adjacent to the Great Room
- Intimate Club Lounge with a fireplace and ceramic art wall
- Business Conference room with a grand 8 person Carrara marble table
- The 22 meter long Centrale Pool adorned with custom ceramic light fixtures
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center 24/7
- Yoga Studio, steam room and treatment rooms
- Subterranean parking garage
Equipment of the apartments:
- Oak hardwood floors
- Gaggenau aplliances package and marble countertop in the kitchen
- Dornbracht fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Marble bathrooms
- Underfloor heating and Bianco Dolomiti stone floors in the master bathroom
Renowned Italian design studio Giorgetti has established an exclusive partnership with The Centrale to offer residents turnkey furnishing solutions.
Situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, The Centrale is moments away from some of New York’s most iconic and sought-after landmarks, restaurants and boutiques. All around, one finds the kind of exquisite architecture and enduring charm that defines this area of the city
Thank you for your inquiry.