8899 Beverly – Handcrafted homes in a vibrant neighbourhood8899 Beverly Boulevard, West Hollywood , Los Angeles, United States
- 48 Units
- 2021 Planned completion
8899 Beverly – Handcrafted homes in a vibrant neighbourhood
As the first and only residential building in the coveted West Hollywood Arts and Design District, 8899 Beverly is the most exclusive and sought-after residential development to grace West Hollywood.
Designed by esteemed Olson Kundig Architects, 8899 Beverly includes a limited collection of 48 homes divided between a ten-story tower and eight standalone townhome residences.
- 24-hour controlled access and surveillance inside and outside the building and Rosewood Houses
- 24-hour valet and bellhop, staffed on Beverly Boulevard outside the lobby and in the exclusive Auto Stable
- 24-hour doorman
- 8 showroom quality private garages available in addition to the 100+ car parking garage
- 11-meter outdoor pool with large sunning area and separate hot tub
- Extensive fitness area of around 700 sqm with private training/ yoga studio space
- Over 600 sqm of outdoor common area including extensive gardens and landscaping to provide privacy,
- Outdoor fireplace with two seating areas, dog park, barbeque area and alfresco dining
- Outdoor fireplace and cooking area with grill, refrigeration and storage
- Madeo’s Ristorante private owner entrance
Ranging in size from approximately 340 to 2,180 sqm, the 40 tower residences are comprised of one to four-bedroom condominiums including two penthouses.
The townhomes, located along Rosewood Avenue and aptly named The Rosewood Homes, are both modern and architecturally significant, with each embracing a unique materiality such as wood, stone, glass, and steel.
Ultra-luxury finishes include Gagganeau and Miele appliances, Dornbracht fixtures, integrated LED lighting, and Swiss-engineered Vitrocsa sliding glass doors that create a true sensation of seamless indoor-outdoor living.
Architect: Olson Kundig
Interior: Tom Kundig
Located in the heart of West Hollywood’s Arts and Design District, 8899 Beverly offers an exceptionally rare opportunity to experience vertical living in the city’s most walkable, dynamic and engaging neighborhood. A $ 4 million investment in the Beverly Boulevard streetscape will include new sidewalks, bike lanes, pedestrian crossings, street trees and landscaped median.
8899 Beverly is just steps away from high-end interior design and fashion retailers to leading lifestyle brands and top art galleries.
Regarded as one of the most exciting and influential dining destinations in Los Angeles today, West Hollywood offers it all – from classic dining establishments to the most innovative dining experiences.
The Arts and Design District has the unique distinction of being the most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Thank you for your inquiry.