Antares Barcelona - living space that inspiresRambla de Prim 6, Barcelona, Spain
- 88 Units
- ready to move in Planned completion
Antares Barcelona - living space that inspires
A new benchmark for luxury living in Barcelona, with a choice of residences from 1 to 4 bedrooms, duplexes and penthouses.
Purchase prices from € 850,000
The futuristic residential building, designed by renowned architect Odile Decq, sets new standards for living in Barcelona. With the tallest residential tower in Barcelona, Antares transforms the city's skyline and offers panoramic views over the Mediterranean and across the Catalan capital to the surrounding mountains.
Carefully configured floor plans ensure all residences feel spacious, with smart technological innovations simplifying daily life. The interior design by world-renowned HBA London is complemented by designer pieces created by Odile Decq herself, including the kitchen islands, bathtubs, bathroom furniture and door handles. Residents will enjoy exclusive views of the Mediterranean, the city and the mountains through the floor-to-ceiling windows and living terraces.
- 24/7 concierge and security service
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the building
- 1000 sqm spa with state-of-the-art fitness facilities including steam rooms, a yoga pod and spa treatment rooms
- 17-metre indoor pool with mirrored ceilings and Jacuzzi
- Cinema room with break area and kitchen console
- Fully landscaped garden with padle space
- Garden pavilion equipped with virtual golf simulator
- Roof terrace with infinity pool and 360° distant views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea exclusively for residents and their guests
Highlights of the residences:
- Parking space and storage room for each residence
- Spacious outdoor areas in all flats with bamboo flooring, LED lights and glass balustrades
- Smoke detector
- Home automation
- Fitted kitchen with Miele appliances
- Dornbracht fittings
Architekt: Odile Decq
Interior: HBA London
The extensive regeneration of the Diagonal Mar area means that Antares lives in one of Barcelona's most transformative and relevant neighbourhoods. Cultural and social destinations such as Port Fòrum, Café del Mar, the UPC university campus and the National Science Museum are all located in the area and is well connected to the city centre. With its prime beachfront location, the neighbourhood's sense of space is unmatched in bustling Barcelona.
Thank you for your inquiry.